LEWATIT® MONOPLUS M 500
Lewatit® MonoPlus M 500 is a strongly basic, gelular anion exchange resin with beads of uniform size (monodisperse) based an a styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer. The monodisperse beads are chemically and osmotically highly stable. The optimized kinetics lead to an increased operating capacity compared to ion exchange resins with heterodisperse bead size distribution.
Lewatit® MonoPlus M 500 is especially applicable for:
- the demineralization of water for industrial steam generation, e.g. Lewatit® WS System, Lewatit® Liftbed System or Lewatit® Rinsebed System
- polishing by a Lewatit® Multistep System in combination with Lewatit® MonoPlus S 108
Lewatit® MonoPlus M 500 is adding special features to the resin bed:
- high exchange flow rates during regeneration and loading
- good utilization of the total capacity
- a low demand for rinse water
- homogenous throughput of regenerants, water and solutions; therefore an homogeneous working zone
- nearly linear pressure drop gradient for the whole bed depth; therefore an operation with higher bed depth possible
Click edit button to change this text.